Webber First Aid Ointment with 100% Pure Vitamin E, protects against infections and provides fast healing with Vitamin E to fight Caesarean section scars and cuts, burns from tattoos, wrinkles, acne and very dry skin (50ml tube)
bout this item
- Webber First Aid helps heal scars from burns, radiotherapy, acne, cesarean, sunburns, tattoos and protects your skin from infections. While offering intense moisturizing power, it covers and heals open wounds with 24-36 hour of long-lasting moisture
- With its Natural Vitamin E, Webber First Aid Ointment reduces the signs of fine lines, stretch marks, and wrinkles. This ointment will allow you to have firmer and younger-looking skin
- Webber First Aid Ointment instantly heals damaged and dry skin with its 30 IU/g of Vitamin E to help your skin heal and regenerate
- Helps heal, restore, maintain and protect the skin’s appearance, thickness and Elasticity. It is Clinically proven to improve the skin to look and feel refreshed, supple and smooth. This product keeps skin workable, drastically reduces redness, swelling, and bleeding, and promotes healing upon contact.
- Made in Canada with natural ingredients, harsh chemicals-free, never tested on animals. Dermatologist tested for safety, non-greasy and Hypo-Allergenic
First Aid ointment enriched with Vitamin E. A soothing, odourless ointment that forms a protective layer on the affected areas. Designed to relieve and promote the healing of wounds associated with mild cuts, irritation, itching and burns to the skin, It helps maintain a healthy looking tattoos, minimizes the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
Features and Benefits:
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that soothes naturally
- Promotes healing cuts, relieve mild burns, soothes sunburns
- Odourless and non-greasy
Directions: Clean affected area and thoroughly and apply the cream 3 or 4 times a day.AMAZON Canada