Webber First Aid Cream, provides fast healing with Vitamin E to fight Scars, Burns, Sunburn, Wrinkles and Very Dry Skin.
About this item:
- Webber First Aid helps heal scars from burns, radiotherapy, acne, cesarean, sunburns, tattoos and protects your skin from infections. While offering intense moisturizing power, it absorbs quickly into skin and heals open wounds with 24 hour of long-lasting moisture.
- With its Natural Vitamin E, Webber First Aid Cream reduces the signs of fine lines, stretch marks, and wrinkles. This cream will allow you to have firmer and younger-looking skin.
- Webber First Aid Cream instantly heals damaged and dry skin with its 250 IU/g of Vitamin E to help your skin heal and regenerate.
- Helps heal, restore, maintain and protect the skin’s appearance, thickness and Elasticity. It is Clinically proven to improve the skin to look and feel refreshed, supple and smooth. This product keeps skin. workable, drastically reduces redness, swelling, and bleeding, and promotes healing upon contact.
- Made in Canada with natural ingredients, harsh chemicals-free, never tested on animals. Dermatologist tested for safety, non-greasy and Hypo-Allergenic.
First Aid cream enriched with Vitamin E enriched with a high concentration of antioxidant Vitamin E Webber’s First Aid Cream is odourless, non-greasy and designed to soothe the pain caused by sunburn, itching associated with mild burns, mild skin irritation and superficial cuts. The Vitamin E contained in the cream helps moisturize, soothe and minimize scarring.
Directions: Clean affected area and thoroughly and apply the cream 3 or 4 times a day.